Newcastle, Wyoming

I wish I had read some reviews about Trend Time Toys before ordering $250.00 worth of Christmas presents for my sons and my nephews.My order was not correct from the beginning - I ordered 4 helicopters and was suppose to get 2 of each frequency.

Well I got 3 of the same frequency and only 1 of another frequency. I contacted them right away and they kept leading me on indicating that they were going to fix the problem....well of course they did nothing. Today is June 8,2010 and I have been trying to resolve this problem since Christmas 2009 (that's ***)

Just an IMPORTANT tidbit for consumers considering ordering from Trend Time Toys...... it states in there Terms and Conditions that you cannot return helicopters as they are a hobby item, and it also says that returns must be made within 14 days.

Well let me assure you they drag it out way beyond the 14 day period.They won't accept returns unless you contact them and get a number from them and if you try it they will refuse the package.

Had an Experience with Trend Times?

Comments

The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Screaming Owl Swimsuit Review from Claremore, Oklahoma Screaming Owl "Absolutely TERRIBLE quality. So incredibly cheaply made. After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was..." Read more The Childrens Place - Shipping Service Review The Childrens Place "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..." Read more Toys For Tots Customer Care Review Toys For Tots "Sister Fix It H H Ministry in St Louis hosted a Toys for Tots event this yea (2016). I received a phone call stating my number and the time i..." Read more Little Caesars - No taste Little Caesars "I picked up a "Extra Most Bestest" pizza from your location on Kentwood Michigan. It had very little sauce on it, the pepperoni was tasteless, and the cheese was slight...." Read more 3teewolf - Very very poor quality DO NOT BUY 3teewolf "Like other I buy a Joan Cornella poster for the amount of $25.94 (including fee for international delivery) following a facebook ad I never receive the product, contact the customer..." Read more Dhgate - DH Gate Refund Policy is horrible!!!!! Dhgate "DH Gate seller "Manweisi" is terrible to deal with. Just look at the *** pictures. I asked for a refund and cant get one. The seller keeps trying to offer..." Read more Lazboy - Durable Fabrics with Proven Performance is false advertising Lazboy "Purchased La Z Boy couch in 2015 along with $119 Guardian Protection Plan. After 2 years, “performance” fabric on couch cushions has worn so thin from sitting on it there..." Read more