Had the worst luck ordering from these people i typed it all in earlier and hit submit and it all went away but hey every thing about this company has been screwed up in one way or another.I made an order for a RC Dinosaur that was supposed to be in stock Date: 29-Nov-2010 Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 04-727 Remote Control (RC) Triceratops Toy Dinosaur.

Plenty of time for Christmas right. week later someone calls says there out of stock new ship date is Your order is scheduled to depart on Dec 17th via UPS and will arrive to you on the 22nd. hmm i sent them an email It's the 20th and i have check the shipping status and i don't see were you have shipped it. And no email saying my grandson won't get this by christmas.

I have been on hold over 16 minutes and i am giving up. Thanks for a very memorable holiday. The next one will be better im sure because you wont be in it. they sent one back on the 20th and said it will ship check tracking the next day.

24th gets here were could it be. hmmmm found out it just got delivered to the wrong address. UPS says mey be after Christmas to get the package to right location. I said F this and made a 30 minute drive and got the package myself with no help from trend times.

Thanks for reading this im just pissed and looks like others are to.This is last you will ever hear about me and trend times again.

Had an Experience with Trend Times?

Comments