Trend Times shipped an RC boat that was defective.I contacted customer service to get a return aughorization.

They said I would have to pay the freight back even though it was a defective product. I wrote that this was unreasonable to have to pay freight out and back for a product that was defective. They said I was demanding and selfish and they would turn me over to EquiFax if I challenged the AMEX bill. I shipped the boat back at my expense.

What a terrible company to do business with.I guess scam would be a good word for this.

Had an Experience with Trend Times?

Comments

I wish I found this site before I made the mistake of buying from Trendtimes. they shipped me a defective simulator, denied receiving it after I returned it and after I rpved they recieved it with tracking information claimed I broke it to get my credit card company claim denied. they are indeed thieves.

Screaming Owl - Cute Clothes but are cheaply made Screaming Owl "I have been ordering from Screaming Owl since February 2016 & have ordered 20 items in the past 6 months. My daughter just turned 4 this month and wears a..." Read more The Childrens Place - Shipping Service Review The Childrens Place "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..." Read more The Childrens Place - Password Confusion The Childrens Place "I needed to reset my password for my account, and when I put in the new password, it said that the "user password was incorrect". The WHAT???? I tried several..." Read more Budsies - Poor quality, MADE IN CHINA! Budsies "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more