The company doesn't ship when they say they will.I ordered the hot deal of the day or something catchy like that, which was out of stock.

No tracking number was provided in the order confirmation and nobody answered the 800 number until after I held for over 20 minutes. Upon answering, the agent was unfriendly and unapologetic, and the best he could do was promise to send a tracking number within 24 hours. i best that tracking number will never come. I won't made a mistake like this one again.

In the virtual world you can't trust anyone.I'll order from a reputable company like Amazon next time.

Had an Experience with Trend Times?

Comments

Yes...Total scam.

I have a tracking number from them. UPS says they never shipped. Reported to CC as fraud. Customer service does answer the phone after a while, keeps saying they will return the call but never do.

Been 2 months.Don't seem to care when threatend with reporting to credit card.

The Childrens Place - Shipping Service Review The Childrens Place "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..." Read more Screaming Owl - Romper Review Screaming Owl "After waiting 7+ weeks for an order that I was told would be delivered in 4-6, I requested a refund for undelivered goods/services. The day after I submitted a charge..." Read more Luvs Diapers - Diapers Review Luvs Diapers "we love your dipars but the last 2 boxes we have bought from Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida in this last month have been ripping on the bottom left side and..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Kraft Foods - Less cheese provided in package. Kraft Foods "Hello, I do not know if this is the appropriate forum but I will write. I purchase a shredded Parmesan cheese through the Walmart Grocery Online. Since I did not..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more