Ordered the RC Sailboat for 8 yr old grandson's BD.After he opened it, we realized that it was BROKEN.

Contacted Trend Times to tell them we were returning it to them. They hassled us and said, "how do we know that YOU didn't break it." Had to write a letter explaining everything and then had to PAY to return it before they would credit our Visa Card. We tried to get them to also credit our Visa with the return shipping amount.

Basically told us to "have a nice day." DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.THEIR TOYS ARE EXPENSIVE JUNK!!!

Had an Experience with Trend Times?

Comments

I just bought an airsoft gun from them 3 days ago and like the other comment, I'm worried now that I won't get it at all. I live off very little due to low income and high bills, so this was my body gift for myself for valentines day. I truly hope and prey I get it, honestly even if its damaged, I hope I get it.

i just bought a car from there and after reading this site now i am worried i will not receive it i want to punch the manager in the face right now ****** scamers