Read their FAQ's FIRST!!!!

Once you buy anything you cannot get a refund but only a replacement! So once you discover that the Chinese RC boat is a $6.00 piece of trash you're stuck, cheap, cheap, junk. Product make-up on this type of quality usually exceeds 600-1200% I'm sure that it also applies to most of their stock which is packed to drop ship in flimsy paper which invites damage. Mine arrive with damage. After several e-mails I just pitched it in the trash and wrote off the $85.00 as and internet scam and lesson. Return address also comes back to Toyfina and World Trading!!

Would not recommend to anyone, BEWARE!

Raoul

Had an Experience with Trend Times?

Comments

I learned a lesson.I will first check the reputation of a company before buying from them.

My son was excited about buying a RC Humveee airsoft vehicle for his birthday. I ordered it for him for $98, and as soon he opened the box, I realized it was a worthless, cheap piece of junk. The gun on the top is supposed to turn using the remote. We had to take it apart and put it back together twice before it would work.

By the next day, it would not stop rotating as soon as you turned it on. When I called, they tried to forward me to "tech support". They said they test all RC toys before shipping them. What a joke!

I just wanted my money back. I sent several e-mails to them. They did not respond to any of them. I went on-line and "was the first to rate the item" with 1 star, and it still shows "be the first to rate this item".

I used my Visa debit to purchase, and I am disputing this charge with my bank to get my money back. What a scam!

They probably bought this junk for less than 5% of what they sell it.If 9 out of 10 people contested the charge, they still would be making money!

This company and it's rep are very disreputable! Don't get bamboozled, plenty of other good toy stores to deal with.

You've been WARNED!!!!

Just to let you know the boat i bought was sport cruiser with 2 electric motors hard to keep boat straight engines one engine runs slower then the other at low spped even when u ajdust the fin.wont go at same speed turns on you.

battery only lasts 8 minutes sopose to be for 20.i hardly recommned dont buy this piece of junk

Libreville, Estuaire, Gabon #16752

I forgot the exact website address of the company and googled it, as I have bought toys from them before. I disagree with these statements as I have had positive experiences.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #3772

THIS COMPANY IS STEALING FROM PEOPLE ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES AND THE WORLD. PASS THIS ALONG DO NOT BUY OR DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST A SCAM!!!!!!!! VERY PATHETIC TOYS